Saturday, April 23, 2011

Please Forgive Me?

This week's review:

I don't care what everyone else says about you...

You All ROCK!


I apologize.  I'm sorry.  Can you ever forgive me?

This week has been...  well...  hectic.  It's been a normal week day-to-day, but I've been preparing for this weekend and ended up falling behind way behind on blog reading and have no official end of week review.  What have I been prepping for you may wonder?

I get to spend the weekend with this handsome dude!

Meet my father.  And of course, me.

...doing these types of things...

Replacing my rear brakes and fixing various ailments of my car.

Enjoying Hartford's array of cuisine.

We went to USS Chowder Pot in Hartford, CT.  If you ever find yourself in this area, stop over there and get a bowl multiple bowls of the Lobster Bisque!  Heaven in a bowl!!

A little browsing (and doughnut eating).

We walked out of Cabela's and were literally mesmerized by the smell of cinnamon that we made like human boomerangs and hit up a doughnut stand that was perched right next to the entrance.  Hot, crispy, cinnamon doughnuts!  Delicious!


I apologize for the missing Weekly Review.  I know some of you look forward to it and possibly even rely on it for certain info.  I promise I'll make up for it.

Until then, enjoy your weekend! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question
1.  What are you doing this weekend?

2.  Can you forgive me?

Stay fit.  Stay healthy. 

8 comments:

Aimee said...

I didn't realize you lived in Connecticut! I used to live in Granby when I was in grade school! Do you hate the mosquitos as much as I did?? Ha ha!
Looks like you're having fun with your dad! :)

Coy Martinez said...

Consider yourself forgiven

Richelle said...

I'm resting today, and my fiance and I are spending Easter with my parents.

Yes, I forgive you. :)

Unknown said...

3.5 hour ride tomorrow!! woo hoo! Enjoy doing manly things with your dad!! :)

Meg O @watchmegorun said...

that's a great pic of you and your dad, I think you guys look alike! I had a 5k today and then of course, Easter festivities tomorrow. Hope you are having a great weekend with your fam!

Caroline said...

you know we all forgive you..come on..! just this one time..just kidding just kidding

you look like your dad.

12 miles tomorrow then Easter hunt for the kids, then movies!

Jennifer Spadafora said...

Tomorrow is my long run, them we are having the family over for Easter dinner.

Forgiven! As if I was even angry to begin with! Have a great weekend with your dad!

Unknown said...

Of course we forgive you! Doing those weekly recaps looks like a lot of work! What am I doing this weekend? eating candy... oh, I went on a bike ride too, but mostly eating candy. Have a happy easter!