Monday, September 13, 2010

9 Days Strong

After watching the semi-dark sky closely all afternoon, I went ahead and chanced a run.  I made it successfully with no downpours.  I ran a 5k in 23:05 (average 7:15/mile) which was about 75% pace, verified by my BPM of 170 when I finished.

Just as a note, I was on mapmyrun.com and discovered that my previous 5k path was a bit short on being a full 3.1 miles.  So I extended it 0.3 miles.

Today marks the 9th day in a row that I've been working out.  It feels great and I honestly still feel compelled every day to do SOMETHING.  I figured after a week I'd get bored of it or find something of more interest, but I still have a good amount of motivation which feels great.  I'm happy to see I'm still personally motivated to keep going.  Hopefully this will continue on for at least another...  oh, three years.  haha.  Here's to a full month!

Ciao!

No comments: