Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Funny: He Said, She Said

Last week I was on the Facebook and saw a video someone linked, Sh*# Guys Don't Say.


Funny, right?.  Cool; fun little 5 minute break from being productive.  Then a couple days later I see a tweet by @frayedlaces linked to Sh*# Triathletes Say.


And then another tweet by @allencolim linked to Sh*# Cyclists Say.


And Steve in a Speedo posted another version of Sh*$ Triathletes Say.


And there are a TON of other ones out there now that I've gone to look.  Where did they all come from?!

This gives a whole new meaning to "He said, she said."

My personal favorite though is Sh*$ Single Girls Say.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raffle Update:

I now have Road ID and GU on board for the Jim Calhoun CardioRaiser Raffle.  Details of the items up for grabs will be up next week, but why wait until then to get your entry in?  Every donation of $5 HERE to Autism Speaks via the Jim Calhoun CardioRaiser gets an entry. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  Any idea where these videos started?!
They're popping up everywhere!

2.  What are your plans for the weekend?
My weekend starts today since I have Friday and Saturday off.  Today I have a long run and tomorrow I might do a long bike along with plenty of fun reading and eating, eating, eating!

Swim fast.  Bike smart.  Run hard.  

2 comments:

Coy Martinez said...

Those videos made me laugh so hard and then worry about my mental health because I've at least said over half of them multiple time.

I have a half marathon tomorrow night in Indiana. Trail. Yep, at night. Headlamps.

Aimee said...

Ha ha...I've seen all of those videos and they are hilarious!!