Today I managed to make it to 7:30pm. "Until what?" you may ask. Well, I made it to 7:30pm before I started yawning. haha
Morning workouts take their toll on the evening hours! I'm just hoping it will end up helping me get to bed earlier in order to wake up earlier (to get to the gym earlier and have more time to workout); it should be a vicious cycle.
1. Warm Up - 2 min @ 4mph, 7:03 @ 8.5mph, 2 min @ 4mph
2. Dumbbell Press (10,4,8 reps with 60lb/arm)
3. Seated Bicep Curl (10 reps with 50lbs)
4. Tricep Bench Dips (20 reps)
Repeat #2-4 for a total of three sets
5. Hamstring Leg Curls (3 sets of 10 reps with 110lbs)
1. 250 Warm Up (free, back, breast)
2. 5 x 100 IMs with 10s rest
3. 5 x 50 75% down, stroke back with 10s rest
4. 10 x 25 hard with 10s rest
5. 250 Stretch
6. 5 x 100 IMs with 10s rest
7. 5 x 50 75% down, stroke back with 10s rest
8. 10 x 25 hard with 10s rest
9. 250 Cool down
TOTAL: 2750 yrds (1.56 miles)
Back up again tomorrow to see what I can pump out. My goal is to keep running on the treadmill for now with a 1.5 degree incline in order to mimic road conditions and focus on my strike. I'll look to add some stationary biking into the workout as well; if anything just to get the muscles warmed up and used to riding before I break out the actual bike come Spring.
Stay fit! Stay healthy!