Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Miss Being a Morning Person

I must start by saying that I miss being a morning person.  My "morning" runs have turned into afternoon runs since I'm up 'till almost 2am every day and sleep 'till 9 or 10am.  I used to be up by 7am at the latest (without an alarm) and get so much done early in the day.  I am not used to this night owl stuff.

Anyways, due to practice, food, my hair, job hunting, and previously scheduled engagements with friends, I only managed to squeeze in two miles today.  However, it may have been for the best since my left leg is getting a shin splint.  I've got the ice pack in the freezer getting cold.  I'll wrap the leg for awhile tonight and I may end up taking tomorrow off since I have to fit an interview into my schedule as well (yay!).

As far as today's stats...

My workout
Distance: 2.0 mile run
Pace: 7:23/mile
Ending BPM: 140

Ok, time for more food.  Yum, yum, yum, yum...

No comments: