Who loves yoga?!
I'm becoming a fan for sure, but I must say that I seem to be starting at an intermediate level. By that I mean I'm generally pretty flexible, though I suck at balancing. So if I was at more of a beginner level, I'm not sure how I would feel. But either way, Yay Yoga! It's good for your flexibility, good basic cardio and aerobics. I enjoy it as a flexibility and stretching session, but also a cool down; I feel much better at the end of a workout if I've done yoga (I've only done that twice though, so I shall see if it continues). I have five more yoga classes to attend at Malibu Fitness.
Now onto today's events:
1. 2.0 mile run (morning run)
2. Treadmill (2 min [4.0 speed], 8 min [7.5-8.5], 2 min )
3. Bench Press (6,10,10 reps with 130,110,110 lb)
4. Seated Bicep Curl (10 reps with 40,50,50 lb)
...Repeat #2-3 for a total of 3 sets
5. Lat Pull Down (10 reps with 60,70,80 lb/arm)
6. Tricep Bench Dip (30 reps)
...Repeat #5-6 for a total of 3 sets
7. Military Press (9,8,10 reps with 70,60,60 lb/arm)
8. Bicep Curl Machine (10 reps with 40 lb/arm)
...Repeat #7-8 for a total of 3 sets
9. 1 hour of Yoga
Tomorrow will be a longer workout, but yoga won't be again until Thursday.