Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Great Autobiography Titles

One of the things I do at work to help clients take their mind off the workout they're doing at the moment is to come up with a fun list for them to help fill out.  This past week, I asked them to come up with titles for "great autobiography titles."  Here are the results...

  1. WTF?!
  2. You're Not Going To Believe This, But...
  3. It Seemed Like A Great Idea At The Time
  4. I'm Going to Pretend That Didn't Just Happen
  5. It Wasn't Intentional
  6. I Never did Look Good in Jail Stripes
  7. She Said It Was Ok
  8. This Is Why I'm Not A Parent
  9. They Said It Wouldn't Hurt
  10. (*Sigh*)
  11. You Can't Make Me
  12. Sorry, I'm a Bitch

If I saw any of the first four titles on the bookshelf, I would pick them up!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  Do you have any titles to add to the list?

2.  Have you ever thought of writing a book?


DREAM.  BELIEVE.  ACHIEVE. 

3 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

"I Triple Dog Dare You, and other adventures started on a dare"

bradleyd3 said...


Hold My Beer and Watch This (and other Emergency Room Stories)

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Ben Roethlisberger story of what? You are only 16?