Monday, May 13, 2013

My 2013 Kit!


After quite the extended design period (Illustrator is one MONSTROUS program) and a good amount of time figuring out the production, I am happy to finally reveal my kit for the 2013 season.

It was ordered last week and I should have it just in time for Rev3 Quassy!  I'm super excited!!!

But now I have a problem.  

I need a new Road ID Sport Band and don't know what color to get.  I've had purple before and currently sport the yellow.  I had leaned to getting yellow again, but the kit makes me think pink or red.  Thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  How often do you get a new kit / racing outfit?

2.  Have you ever taken on a project and found out it was a lot bigger than you expected?  Stories are welcome!
Just don't tell me you're a whiz at Illustrator!  It took me a long time to finally learn how to create the above proofs.

3.  What color Road ID do you think I should get?


Dream.  Believe.  Achieve. 

2 comments:

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I am looking to get my first "customized" kit for my 6 IMs on 6 continents next year. Who do you use?

Second question you asked... this whole planning of 6 on 6 is a logistics and cost challenge.. James Lawrence doing 30 last year... I can't even imagine that planning..

Coy Martinez said...

Check out the pink. I like it.

I normally get a new suit every year. I wear through them like nobodys business.