Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kickstart Endurance

Where do you get your nutrition?!

Do you pick it up at the local bike or running store?  
Do you get it at REI?  
Is it shipped from online stores?  
How many different places do you have to go to?

How awesome would it be to have one single place to get EVERYTHING?!  No more getting your drink here and your gels there, your bars over here, and then having to make one last stop for the extras that no one else seems to carry.


Your wish is Kickstart Endurance's command!

Kickstart Endurance is a one stop shop for everything endurance athletes need before, during, or after races for nutrition. 

And I'm not just saying all of this because I want selfless promotion.  I know what it's like to have to get my gels from the local bike shop, my bars from the running store, and then my sports drink from a second bike shop.  It's annoying!!  So over the next few weeks I will be reviewing not only Kickstart Endurance's website and offers, but also a mix of their products.



That's right!  They sent me an array of the products they offer for the endurance athlete (minus a taste of supplements since I don't use any).  So here's what I'll be writing about...

Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix
Quest Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Bar
Pocket Fuel Coconut Cherry
Acli-Mate Mountain Sports Drink
Shower Pill - The Athletic Body Wipe
Osmo Active Hydration Drink - Blackberry
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer - Acai Berry
Saquito Energy Mix - Vanilla Goji
Picky Bar - Need for Seed
Mazama Bar - Wild Berry


With Rev3 Quassy coming up this Sunday, I'm reluctant to start adding anything new to my daily routine, so as of the race finish on Sunday, testing time will commence!  I'm excited!!

And if you haven't checked it out already, head over to Kickstart Endurance to see what they have.  I would bet you they have everything you need!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  Where do you get your nutrition?

2.  Have you tried or regularly use any of the above products?
I had heard and seen a few of the products before, but have not tried them yet, so I'm excited to be able to branch myself out a bit. 


Dream.  Believe.  Achieve. 

1 comment:

Brian S said...

I get my nutrition from the grocery store. Processed bars and gels are full of crap.