Thursday, June 9, 2011

Winner Winner!! Road ID

 

Each and every entry
(all 43 of them - it took some ingenuity, but I did it
was written on one of those origami fortune things...



Then I pulled a random child off the bus after school, 
had them choose one color and two numbers
and then sent them home to mommy.

In the end, the winner was....


Wells L @ Be-Amazing.net

Congratulations!!  Wells, shoot me an email at becominganironman @ hotmail.com and I'll make sure you've get your Road ID...


To everyone else, thank you for playing along at home.  And remember, you can get your own Road ID bracelet, anklet, dog tag, or shoe ID at....
Stay fit.  Stay healthy.  Stay safe. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats winner!!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Dang it! I keep trying to win one of these...guess I'll just have to break down and buy one.

Congrats Wells!

Thanks for the giveaway Kurt!

Lisa said...

Soooo exciting!!!! How fantastic!!! Thanks so much for hosting such a cool give away . . . and picking me!!

Richelle said...

Way to go Wells!