Friday, June 10, 2011

...And I'm Off

My apologies for no review today.  I've been a bit busy with prepping for the NERelay this weekend.  I'm sure you can find something else to occupy your time at work.  haha

I'm off to work.  Then it's straight to Boston to meet the teammates.  We'll be meeting up at 4:15AM to do a final pack, check, and head to Rhode Island.  We start at 7AM and we'll finish some time Sunday afternoon.

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend.  Stay safe and HAVE FUN!!

I will see you all on Monday.  


Stay fit.  Stay healthy.  Stay safe. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY oh YAY!!!!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

It's going to be awesome! Have a blast!

Caroline said...

all the best to you
good luck
have fun
dont break any bones

racing dawn said...

Good Luck!!!! Have fun!!!

Can't wait to hear about it!!

Matthew Smith said...

Woohoo! You're gonna do great, and I can't wait for the race report. Have fun.

Ironmom (Julie) said...

Have a great time!

Richelle said...

Good luck! Can't wait to read all about it! :)

Unknown said...

Have fun! Go fast!