Sunday, June 24, 2012

Theme Songs

In case you were wondering what goes through my head during my long, extended races, here's a little insight.


Bosses Daughter by Pop Evil is my bike's current theme song.  I like to switch "She's hell on heels" to "...hell on wheels."  It keeps me entertained and motivated.

Then after T2, I switch to another favorite song...


Weatherman by Dead Sara.  It works a little better if there is non-ideal weather, but to be honest I have no idea what the song is about.  I just love the music and I adopted the line "Go for the kill" as my running theme.  So don't get too close to me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  Do you have a theme song?  If so, please share!

2.  What do you during a race to keep yourself motivated?
Do you have a mantra, song, game, ...what?

Swim fast.  Bike smart.  Run hard. 

1 comment:

Bron said...

I love Titanium by David Guetta - makes me feel invincible. While racing I like to focus on the next person I'm going to overtake (after the swim, which needless to say means I generally have a heck of a lot of people to overtake!)