Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jim Calhoun CardioRaiser Raffle Winners!!

Ok, so it's six days late, but a win is a win; am I right?! 

We had twelve prizes...


Let's see who's getting a package soon!

Thanks to Random.org, here are your Jim Calhoun CardioRaiser winners...

Christine
$35 Road ID Giftcard
Road ID Trucker Hat

$35 Road ID Giftcard
Road ID Visor  

Honestly, it's going to be hard to let the visor go.  I might very well have to get one of my own!
Also, Suzanne might get my award for the most chuckle worthy blog title ever!


Road ID Trucker Hat

Canister of Lemon-Lime GU Brew 

Road ID Vintage T-Shirt  

Linh
Road ID Trucker Hat

Congratulations to all the winners.  But more importantly, THANK YOU to everyone for supporting such an amazing cause! 

Send me your address at my email...
becominganironman (at) hotmail (dot) com

And a big THANK YOU to Road ID and GU Energy Labs for their support as well.  I don't race without either company and I'm so happy to be associated with both of them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're curious about how I made out with the 6 hours of spinning, I'll say this for now:  When the last instructor told us "That was the last song.  You guys are done.  ...unless you want another one," I told her "bring it on!"  I can't be sure if it was my competitive nature or my delirious mind that spoke up though.  =P  Surprised?

I should have a report up by Monday. 


Swim fast.  Bike smart.  Run hard.  

1 comment:

Suz and Allan said...

Congrats to all the winners! We do have a pretty interesting blog title!