Thursday, November 3, 2011

Power is Back!

This will be quick, but I am finally back to my apartment. 

"Why did you leave?" you may ask...

Well, in short, I lost power this past Saturday evening due to an extremely heavy snow storm.  I've been staying at a friend's place nearby that had power.  While annoying in some aspects, it was a fun surprise change of plans.

Here's a few posts I'll be working on over the next few days. 

Extended Sleepover!  We're Children Again!
Celebration at Work
Finally Kicking My Diet Into Gear

Depending on when I can get the needed pictures, I'll post them ASAP.  But until then, I need to clean, do laundry, and go grocery shopping. Hopefully everyone enjoyed a happy Halloween!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  What did you go as for Halloween?
I spent all of Saturday attempting to configure a costume out of what I had.  I ended up being lazy and through on a red cape over all black clothes.  This Halloween was a big flop.

2.  What did you do for Halloween?
Did you trick or treat with your kids?  Did you go to holiday parties?  Anyone have a crazy/fun story?

Swim fast.  Bike smart.  Run hard.

3 comments:

Matthew Smith said...

Although I'm sorry you guys got hammered with some snow, I'm really glad that we didn't get it. I'm glad you got your power back, and I look forward to those different blogs you'll be posting!

Unknown said...

I was in North Carolina where there was no snow! Just alot of wind..BRRR

Michael said...

I was "running on empty" for Halloween (pics on my blog). I thought it was creative, but alot of people just didn't seem to get it. OH well.