Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween

I do this every year.  

And every year someone comes through for me.  

So this year, I wanted you to join in.

What should I be for halloween?!

Here are my stipulations:
  1. I do not purchase costumes from the store (they're always tacky and expensive)
  2. My budget is tight, but I love to be creative (see below)
  3. Given normal temps for CT, I prefer mid to low level clothing.  Anthing multi-layered will get taken off quickly as I heat up.
  4. I have no party lined up, so this may just be what I wear around the apt.

Here are some pics from past Halloweens...

In 2010 I ripped up some clothes from Salvo, picked up some green body paint and went as The Hulk.

In 2009, a friend convinced me to go with the vampire craze.  I went to one party as a more modern vampire (where my teeth wouldn't stay, so they just called me Justin Timberlake). 

And since that costume didn't work, I went to the second party as Edward Cullen from Twilight.  See how the glitter glue shines?!  I couldn't find body glitter at the last minute, so I had to go with glitter glue.  To be honest though, it worked out well. 

In 2008, I went as a 20's cards shark.

So give me some ideas! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  What was your favorite halloween costume you've ever worn?
The Hulk was a lot of fun.  Edward was sly though and I was impressed that some people knew what it was.

2.  What's the greatest, worst, most hilarious, saddest, etc. costume you've ever seen?


Swim fast.  Bike smart.  Run hard. 

2 comments:

Richelle said...

I dressed as a Sharpie marker one year while I was in college. Best costume ever!

My Boring Triathlon Blog said...

write the letter E on your chest and go as an emale