Monday, July 11, 2011

The Stripes Stay!

I just wanted to quickly let you all know that...

I get to keep my racing stripes!!

I got the email this morning from our corporate office.  Since they're temporary and are associated with an incredible story that certainly can be shared with our members, I have authorization to ROCK THE RACING STRIPES!!

TMB, did you get the pink stripes yet? 

And yes, I will be working on my race report tomorrow, so no cyber bullying.  It's coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  If your place of employment (or profession) allowed you to do one thing that you don't do now, what would you want to be able to do?
Being able to rock my fun hair designs is a big bonus.  Not having to wear a suit is awesome too; I don't do dress up.



Stay fit.  Stay healthy.  Stay safe.

9 comments:

TriGirl said...

That's awesome! Sounds like corporate rocks! The one thing I would change (aside from being able to have my hair be any colour I want), would be to wear jeans to work. Seriously. Every day.

5 Miles Past Empty said...

HAAA!! Cyber bullying!! I guess maybe I was bullying you just a teeench Sunday!! HAA!!

Awesome to hear about your stripes!! So true though, people will ask and you can tell them a motivating story! That is awesome!!

Ok, anxiously awaiting your recap!! So hurry up, or else! Oh wait, right no cyber bullying....

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Longer lunch so I can swim at lunch time

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I need a race first!

Chelsea said...

Hooray stripes!! I wish I could wear running clothes and sneakers to work to make my lunch time run transitions easier :-)

it's all about pace said...

@ work perk I wouild add? naptime!!!!!!!

SupermomE13 said...

THAT ROCKS! Yay for racing stripes!

Stephanie said...

Awesome! Of course these days my employer could care less what I look like as I step into the office. O wait...no office and I'm my own boss. :P hehe.

Off to read your re-cap!

Richelle said...

I wish I could say what I really wanted to about politics without risk of getting fired.

Tattoos must be covered up, so I've been wearing a lot of long pants this summer at work. Not so much fun when it's hot outside.