Tuesday, April 30, 2013

This is what happens when I'm not training


That would be Creamy Tomato Soup with a Kick on the bottom.  The second row is a new Portobello Soup.  On the top left is what's left of Brownie Round #2 and the Chocolate Avocado Pudding.  In the middle and right top is premade Turkey Burgers (recipe out this Friday).




And these incredibly delectable little critters are Cinnamon Banana-Almond pancakes.  To.  Die.  For!!


You know the ideology...

Eat to Train

What we eat fuels our body.  I truly believe that and over the past few years I've come to appreciate and embrace that fact much more than I would have ever imagined.  But I would be lying if I didn't admit the fact that the above idea still works in the reverse for me.

Train to Eat

Call me what you will.  I love food. 

** Don't worry!  Recipes will come soon.  New recipe every Friday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  Do you eat to train, train to eat, or both?

2.  Any favorite recipes?  Healthy or not, I can adapt or modify them.
I'm still taking ideas and thoughts!


Dream.  Believe.  Achieve. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

Definitely both, sometimes I wayyyyyy over indulge :)