Friday, December 18, 2015

Freakin' A Friday!! 007 - Procrastination

Ok, when was the last time this happened?!
Yesterday?
Today?


You got up or got home and your plan is to start your workout in 30 minutes.  You have a schedule to keep of course!  You're a triathlete (read: Type A).

6:00:00

You prep the bike, your swim gear, run shoes, or gym clothes.  You're all packed.

6:10:00

You grab a water bottle or any nutrition you need.  Check!

6:12:00

You check the workout just to be sure you remember what it is.  Don't want to forget it!!  Maybe you write it down just in case. 

6:16:00

You check the GPS watch.  Is it charged?  Yes, it is.  Good! 

6:18:00

Let's get a quick snack.  It has been awhile since you ate. 

6:25:00

You check your email "one last time" to be sure you're free to step away for awhile.  One quick email.  Good, done. 

6:28:00

What's the weather like right now?  Should I wear something different?  Nope, just what I expected.  I'm good.  

6:31:00

Well, you're already online, so let's check Facebook.  Oh, a couple notifications.  Hmmm... A message from Pete too.  Ok, real quick!  Oh, look at that video Sara posted!  Haha

6:35:00

I gotta' go!!  You shut your computer.

Let me hit the bathroom and I'll be off.  *flush*

6:39:00

Check the phone again.  Still no messages.  Cool!

6:40:00

Any emails?  Nope.

6:42:00

Did I grab enough water? 

6:43:00

Hmmm...  Maybe I do want to change my shirt...

6:45:00

Did Pete get back to me on Facebook?  Nope, but there's another post from Sara.  Hilarious!

6:50:00


And little do you know, an hour has gone by!
Procrastination takes down yet another hard set plan.


Freakin A!!

No comments: