Saturday, December 15, 2012

Typical Saturday





Yup!  That sums up my Saturday quite nicely. 

I woke up at 6:40am and prepped for my coaching run.  We ran 10 miles today and these guys are definitely ready for Disney!  So proud of them.  My personal plan was to make 20 for the day, so I headed back out once the guys left, but only got 5 in because I needed to use a bathroom.  It wouldn't have been my first time running off into the woods to go, but I just didn't feel like it today.  So I got 15 done and headed home.

I showered, ate, went grocery shopping, and then took a 2 hour nap.  My dad called and woke me up. We chatted for a bit (he just got back from Sweden) and then I decided to bang out the last 5 miles.  It ended up being 5.7, but who's counting!  Me!!, I'm counting!

20.7 miles baby!!

Time to eat again - pizza is already in the oven - followed closely by sleep.  Haha.  And this is what I do with my day off!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  It's Saturday.  You have nothing pressing to do.  You are completely free to do what you want.  What do you do?
From my own history, I've learned that I work out.  Swim, bike, run, or to the gym!


Dream.  Believe.  Achieve. 

3 comments:

Runners Fuel said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

Jford said...

Just stumbled on to your blog! Great blog, as for a Sat morning, definitely go for either a run or a bike!

amixer said...

I Like For Weekend