Sunday, March 16, 2014

A BUSY few weeks

I admit it.  I've been MIA.  It's been nearly three weeks since I posted.  Here's a snapshot into what I've been up to.  More to come on each of these this coming week!

Surprise visit from my sister

Bike fitting at TTBikeFit

Cycling Study (Free VO2 Peak test) at Springfield College

New Saddle!  LOVE IT!

First outdoor ride of the year.  I'm still alive!

Oh, and lots of training too.  This coming week is a recovery week (at least it better be!).  I have another half marathon in a week and I'm really excited to start putting my race plan into practice before Quassy in June. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Questions
1.  What have you been up to?!

2.  How has the Daylight Savings treated you?


DREAM.  BELIEVE.  ACHIEVE. 

No comments: