Thursday, November 8, 2012

Taking Suggestions For A New Blog Title

I am in need of a new blog title

As of 6:30pm, Saturday, October 20th, "Becoming An Ironman" became obsolete.  I am no longer 'becoming' an Ironman.  I am one.  =D  (And no, I'm not going to be technical and say I'm not an Ironman until I run an IRONMAN 140.6 race.  A 140.6 mile triathlon is a 140.6 mile triathlon.  Done deal!)  Therefore, I have decided I need a new blog title.

I don't want to make it another goal - say "Becoming an Ultrarunner" or "Becoming a triple-Ironman" - because then it'll just keep switching titles.  I need something that will stay the same from here on out.  Triathlon is still my main focus, but I've got goals of an ultramarathon and such.  I've also started coaching runners as an RRCA coach and I'm still working as a fitness trainer.  I'd like to eventually get USAT certified and volunteer or work in a sports science research lab.  Lots of little things could be used in the title. 

I have a few ideas, but I don't want to inhibit your creative juices.  You guys have some pretty awesome blog titles and I'd like to see what our collective creativity can come up with.  So start thinking!

Any and all ideas are welcome!

Ok, GO!


Dream.  Believe.  Achieve.

2 comments:

it's all about pace said...

I see no need to change the name...

are you not continually striving to become?

Jamie said...

Maybe TRIumphs and TRIbulations: My Life in Multisport?